Local vet services:
We’re here when you need us
We put a lot of thought into designing and equipping our practice, because we wanted to ensure that we can do as much as possible, here in Hythe.
Our vet services include:
- Purpose-built theatre, imaging suite and species-specific kennels
- Spacious waiting area
- Vet and nurse consultations
- Full range of nurse clinics including weight checks and dental advice
- Complimentary therapies such as Class 4 Laser Therapy
- Full diagnostics: in-house lab, digital x-ray, ultrasound
- Fully-equipped surgical theatre
- Dental facilities
- Plentiful on-site parking
Ask us how Pet Health Club membership provides the most comprehensive and cost-effective way to give your pet everything they need to stay healthy.
Emergencies and out-of-hours
To keep our team fresh and at their best every day, they need their rest! Therefore, we use a dedicated out-of-hours provider to deal with any emergencies occurring outside of our normal working hours.
We believe this offers the best level of care to you and your pet.
If you have an emergency please call the practice as normal (if you call out-of-hours, your call will be redirected):
Out-of-hours care is provided by:
Vets Now Ashford
Cinque Ports Veterinary Hospital,
Kent, TN23 3EA
As standard, we provide an intravenous fluid and full monitoring of blood pressure, oxygen saturation and temperature during anaesthesia. Our operating table is heated to keep your pet warm while they are sleeping and they will be monitored throughout by a qualified veterinary nurse. We also provide a Class 4 Laser therapy to encourage reduced inflammation postoperatively.
They will recover in a warm, quiet, comfortable environment and will be allowed home as soon as they are ready.
Fair and affordable pricing
- We explain recommended treatments clearly, detailing the price of each upfront so that you can always make informed choices and there are no nasty surprises!
- Our Pet Health Plans allow you to spread the cost of routine preventative care, as well as including unlimited consultations.
Our Pet Health Club helps spread the cost of routine preventative care, as well as including unlimited consultations. We also recommend pet insurance to cover any unforeseen illnesses or injuries.
Occasionally pets require treatment or facilities beyond that which we can offer. On these occasions, we will only send you and your pet to a specialist we trust to offer the highest level of care.
Please allow 48 hours for any repeat medication or food requests, so we can have any items ready in stock and checked by a vet.
Written Prescription Policy: